As the sun shines, sit back and watch the world bloom, and celebrate nature this spring. Here are some of our favorite springtime activities that will make you stop and smell the roses.
- Wake up early and watch the first sunrise of spring wash over the horizon.
- Plant a garden of your favorite flowers to create colorful blooms of freshness in or outside your home.
- Invite your neighbors for a game of kickball.
- Have a picnic in the park with your besties or family. Red Velvet Cake Bites from Scooter’s Coffee® make the perfect shareable snack.
- Make DIY spring-themed baskets filled with plant seeds and a sweet treat to wish your neighbors a happy first day of spring!
- Grab a friend and go pick wildflowers to make homemade bouquets or terrariums. Don’t forget to swing by your local Scooter’s® for a delectable Butterscotch Caramel Latte to enjoy during your flower-picking journey.
- Take in the spring weather while making a list of goals including mindful meditations and habits you want to incorporate into your new springtime routine.
- Snag your favorite spring-time novel and read the day away in your favorite backyard chair. Grab a refreshing Strawberry Acai Quencher with Lemonade to sip while you read!
- Prepare for those lovely spring showers by buying yourself a colorful new umbrella.
- Attend a yoga class to rejuvenate your mind and body to bloom into a better you. Don’t forget to treat yourself to an indulgent Sea Salt Caramelicious® drink after!