April 10, 2021
We’re celebrating National Siblings Day with a giveaway on our social media today and 10 quotes about siblings that feel just right.
“Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.”
– Sam Levenson
“A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.”
– Ann Hood
“You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, and she needs you…”
– George R.R. Martin
“Family is family, whether it’s the one you start out with, the one you end up with, or the one you gain along the way.”
“Siblings are the peopl
March 23, 2021
Have you tried something new lately? Challenge yourself to grow this year by sharing your goals with others!
Learn a new skill
Have you wanted to take a virtual cooking class, try out a new crafting skill, or take an e-course on a topic you love? Maximize your potential by trying something brand new to you! You’ll never know what’s around the corner until you take the first step.
Move your body
We all have different abilities and only you know what you’re capable of! Commit to moving your body in any way you are able by taking an online dance class from the comfort of your living room, or si
March 16, 2021
Living online? You’re not alone! Here are five ways to unplug and connect in meaningful ways this year.
1. Try a digital detox
Start by taking one hour a day away from your phone, computer or tablet. Increase your time away from there.
2. Take it outside
Leave your phone behind and take a walk, run, or simply sit outside if you can. Bring a book, music, or simply enjoy the silence.
3. Make space
Out of sight, out of mind definitely applies when it comes to our devices! Plug yours in to charge as far away as possible in your home and you won’t think about checking it as often.
March 08, 2021
“There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.” – Dorothy Dandridge
In honor of International Women’s Day, consider showing your support of girls and women in one or all of these special ways!
1. Show your support.
- Throw an online fundraiser annually on your birthday for an organization that lifts up women.
- Hold a diaper or formula drive in your office and donate to a worthy non-profit.
- Donate to a food bank near you.
2. Help a mom in need.
- As it is estimated that 76% of educational roles in the
March 02, 2021
March 01, 2021
February 17, 2021
10 Ways to Practice Humility in 2021
- Practice mindfulness and focus on the present. How can you be present for yourself, your family and your friends?
- Be of service to others without worrying about the credit. What good acts can you do that no one will know about?
- Root for everyone. Believe that most people are trying their best and do what you can to cheer them on.
- Ask for help when you need it, and have the humility to ask for it when you realize you need it, instead of when you’re already in hot water.
January 20, 2021
Unless you’re an employee, franchise owner, or affiliated with Scooter’s Coffee in some way, chances are you aren’t familiar with our company’s Core Values. Founded by Don and Linda Eckles in 1998, Scooter’s strives to build our business on a foundation of honesty and trust. Let’s take a walk through the Core Values that make our company great.
We uphold the highest moral and ethical principles. Everything we do is built on a foundation of honesty and trust.
We approach one another with kindness, respect and grace. We actively listen and show empathy with a caring, u
January 14, 2021
As we begin a new year, we’re taking time to reflect on our habits, setting intentions, and creating goals for ourselves to better our lives. Here are 10 tips to start your day in a positive way!
1. Set yourself up for success by getting a good night’s sleep! Create a bedtime routine to ensure a restful sleep. We suggest turning off phone notifications an hour or more before bedtime and limiting screen use.
2. Spend the first 10 minutes of your day in bed. If you’re able, allow yourself a few minutes to wake up slowly and think about goals for the day instead of springing right up and at ‘em.
3. Do you have a favorite mug? Brighten your morning with a fun mug that’s the perfect size for the amount of coffee or tea for you and fits comfortably in your hand. It might sound silly, but it makes a difference!
December 21, 2020
Our Biggest Holiday Giveaway Ever!
Who are you thankful for this year? Know a loved one, teacher, parent, or first responder worthy of a treat? Nominate them for a Scooter’s Surprise!
In your nomination, be sure to include details on why they deserve a treat this year. From your nominations, we’ll select 10 individuals to receive a sweet car