Be Humble Day
10 Ways to Practice Humility in 2021
- Practice mindfulness and focus on the present. How can you be present for yourself, your family and your friends?
- Be of service to others without worrying about the credit. What good acts can you do that no one will know about?
- Root for everyone. Believe that most people are trying their best and do what you can to cheer them on.
- Ask for help when you need it, and have the humility to ask for it when you realize you need it, instead of when you’re already in hot water.
- Spend time listening to others and seek feedback on a regular basis.
- Practice living without extremes, seek moderation in most things that you do for a balanced perspective.
- When you’re wrong, admit it, and ask for forgiveness as needed.
- Seek ways to serve others in your community.
- Make a list of things you are grateful for. Who will you thank today?
- Practice vulnerability. Work on being vulnerable with others you can trust, which opens the doors to reciprocal vulnerability.
Thanks for following along! How will you practice humility this year?